Europa Strawberry Mousse Procedure:
- Add the water to the mousse powder and whisk until completely combined.
- Whip the heavy cream to very soft peaks.
- Fold the whipped cream into the strawberry mixture, pipe into rubber domes and freeze until solid.
Swissco Cold Process Pastry Cream Procedure:
- Place the water into a Kitchen Aid mixing bowl.
- Pour the pastry cream powder on top of the water and stir with the whip attachment until combined.
- Place the bowl on the mixer and whip at high speed for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Place the mixed pastry cream in the refrigerator until needed.
Bakbel Sparkle Glaze Procedure:
- Bring the Bakbel Neutral Glaze and water to a boil.
- Pour the hot glaze over the Bakbel RTU Silver glaze, add color and combine completely.
- Apply the glaze immediately to the frozen product.
- Re whisk the cold pastry cream and pipe into the desired La Rose Noire Large Tart Shells.
- Prepare the Bakbel Diamond Glaze, remove the domes from the freezer and glaze them with the warm glaze.
- Place the glazed domes onto the filled tart shells.
- Cover the domes with the desired chocolate domes. Crater dome was used in this recipe.
Specialty Ingredients:Add All Products To Cart
Europa Strawberry Mousse
200 gr Europa Strawberry Mousse Powder
250 gr Water
1000 gr Heavy Cream
Swissco Cold Process Pastry Cream
13 oz Swissco Cold Process Pastry Cream Powder
1 qt Water
Bakbel Sparkle Glaze
100 gr Bakbel Neutral Glaze Clear
100 gr Water
500 gr Bakbel RTU Diamond Glaze Silver (Gold or Chocolate) Color as desired