Lemon Curd Procedure:
- Beat the eggs, yolks and sugar in a stainless steel bowl until combined. Add the lemon juice and the zest.
- Place the bowl over a double boiler and stir with a wire whisk until the mixture becomes thick.
- Remove the curd from the heat and whisk in the butter a little at a time.
- Pour the finished curd into the tart shells and chill immediately.
Europa Pistachio Mousse Procedure:
- Whip the heavy cream until it reaches very soft peaks and reserve in the refrigerator.
- Heat the milk to 120°F and add it to the mousse powder.
- Stir with a wire whisk until completely combined.
- Add the Pernigotti Pistachio Puro and mix until completely blended.
- Fold in the prepared whipped cream and pipe the mousse into the desired molds and freeze.
Raspberry Kissed Pear Sorbet Procedure:
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Add the dry ingredients and stir until completely combined.
- Remove the pot from the heat and chill overnight.
- Add the purees, mix thoroughly and process in a batch freezer.
Chocolate Sauce Procedure:
- Place the Europa 56% into a bowl.
- Bring the heavy cream and light corn syrup to a boil.
- Pour the hot heavy cream over the chocolate 1/3 at a time, stirring after each addition.
- Keep the sauce warm until ready to use.
- If necessary the sauce may be stored in the refrigerator.
Specialty Ingredients:Add All Products To Cart
260 gr Ponthier Lemon Puree
4 ea Lemon Zest
3 ea Whole Eggs
3 ea Egg Yolks
400 gr Granulated Sugar
170 gr Butter (cut into small cubes)
Europa Pistachio Mousse
100 gr Milk
125 gr Europa Neutral Mousse Mix
50 gr Pernigotti Pistachio Puro
500 gr Heavy Cream
Raspberry Kissed Pear Sorbet
850 gr Ponthier Pear Puree
150 gr Ponthier Raspberry Puree
650 gr Water
325 gr Granulated Sugar
60 gr Powdered Glucose
60 gr Dextrose
8 gr Sorbet Stabilizer
270 gr Europa 56% Dark Chocolate Couverture
240 gr Heavy Cream
60 gr Light Corn Syrup