Milk Chocolate Crème Brulee Procedure:
- Bring the heavy cream to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and add the crème brulee mix and stir constantly for 1 minute with a wire whisk.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and add the milk chocolate. Continue stirring until the chocolate has completely melted.
- Pour the prepared mixture into a hotel pan, place plastic wrap film directly on top of the surface and chill overnight.
Praline Crunch Procedure:
- Melt the Carma Pralina NH Firm to 110° F.
- Add the Carma Croquant Flakes Medium and mix until completely combined.
- Spread a thin layer on the bottom of each La Rose Noire Éclair Tart Shell and allow it to set.
- Place the cold crème brulee mixture into a kitchen aid bowl with the whip attachment.
- Whip on high speed until the mixture becomes light and fluffy.
- Spread a thin layer on top of the crunchy praline.
- Place an éclair topper on top.
- Pipe three dollops of the crème brulee on top and decorate as desired.
Add All Products To Cart
Milk Chocolate Crème Brulee
1 qt Heavy Cream
90 gr Haco Crème Brulee Mix
120 gr Cemoi Milk Chocolate Couverture 38%
120 gr Carma Pralina NH Firm
75 gr Carma Croquant Flakes Medium